|MSRP: $ 4,590.00
||Our Price: Contact Us!
Printed: Sep 27, 2022 at 07:41:26 PM
State-of-the-Art designs make the new DF25A the most technically advanced portable outboard on the market today. This is the world's first 25 hp outboard motor designed with Lean Burn and Battery-Less Electronic Fuel Injection. The Suzuki EFI system operates Battery-Less, which is an industry first in this horse-power class. The DF25A is a smooth running "Next Generation" four stroke which delivers quick starts, great accelleration, awesome performance and superior fuel economy. Go Lean, Clean and Green, Go Suzuki! Now Available in Cool White!
|Our Price:||Contact Us!|
|Fuel Induction System:
|Trim & Tilt Type:
- Battery-Less Electronic Fuel Injection
- Easy Start - Recoil Starter
- Lean Burn Control
- Over-Rev. Limiter
- Low Oil Pressure Caution
- Digital CDI
- Fresh Water Flushing System
- Shallow Water Drive
- Suzuki Anti-Corrosion System
- Recommended Transom Height: 15 in.
- Starting System: Manual
- Weight: 136.6 lbs
- Engine Type: SOHC 4-Valve
- Fuel Delivery System: Suzuki Battery-less Electronic Fuel Injection with Lean Burn Control
- Number of Cylinders: 3
- Piston Displacement: 29.8 cu. in. (489 cc)
- Bore x Stroke: 2.80 x 2.68 in.
- Maximum Output: 25 HP
- Operating Range: 5000 - 6000 RPM
- Steering: Tiller/Remote
- Oil Pan Capacit): 1.6 qt. (1.5 L)
- Ignition System: Digital CDI
- Alternator: 12V 14A
- Trim Position: 5 Tilt Pin Positions/Power/Gas Assist
- Gear Ratio: 2.09:1
While we attempt to ensure display of current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may reflect occasional data entry errors. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult dealership personnel for details. Prices are quoted for the US only and may not include dealer preparation, transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. The actual Manufacturer's production date may be different from the advertised Model Year date for Outboard Motors.